The service runs 7 days and is available to all Patients registered with a GP Practice in Bury. This provides convenient access to Patients who find attending their GP during regular working hours difficult and can be booked through their own Practice.
The service venues are:
- Moorgate Primary Care Centre
- Radcliffe Primary Care Centre
- Fairfax Medical Centre
*The new service is a clinic based service only and home visits are not available*
Hours of Opening:
- Monday-Friday 6.30pm–8pm
- Saturday/Sunday & Bank Holidays 8am-6pm
- Telephone the Practice in core hours only Monday-Friday
- Direct booking with the service Saturday/Sunday and Bank Holidays via the GP Practice number
- Online via the GP Practice website
Clinical staff available:
- GP at each site
- Practice Nurse appointments available at each site Saturdays
When you are offered an appointment at one of the Bury GP Federation Extended Access Hubs outside of the Practices normal opening hours, you will be asked for your consent to share your medical records with the healthcare staff working in the service.
Without this consent, you will not be able to be seen at one of the GP Hubs as the healthcare staff would not have access to your medical records.
You will then need to wait for the next available appointment at your registered Practice.
Full details of how and when your records will be shared are available here: https://www.burygpfederation.com/privacy-policy/